If you’re new to Online Banking with Dieterich Bank, you need to complete the enrollment process the first time you log in. Once you complete these few quick steps, you’ll be on your way to banking everywhere you go!
- Type dieterichbank.com into your browser, and click the Login button or download our Mobile App.
- Click the “Sign Up” link.
- Click the Let’s Get Started! button.
- Enter your personal information and click the Continue button.
- You will be asked to answer four verification questions.
- Read the welcome information and click the Finish button.
- If your identity cannot be successfully verified through our automated process, you will need to call our Customer Care Department at (800) 699-9766 to verify your identity. Once your identity has been verified, you will receive an email.
- Click the link in the email then create your own username and password.
- Choose three security questions and enter the appropriate responses.
- You will then be taken to your Dieterich Bank Digital Banking after accepting the terms and conditions.
Note: If the information entered does not match your bank account record at Dieterich Bank or if you have an old Digital Banking account, you will need to call us at (800) 699-9766.