Do you need extra cash for a big expense? Whether you want to cover the cost of moving, a family vacation, new laptop, medical bill, or anything else life throws your way, Dieterich Bank can help. Apply for a personal loan today at any of our locations to enjoy a fixed rate and predetermined loan term, plus a regular monthly payment.
Since 1909, Dieterich Bank has been committed to the communities we serve. With eight branch locations in Central and Western Illinois, we offer genuine customer service with all of the modern technology you’ve come to expect from your bank. To start your personal loan application with Dieterich Bank, contact us or visit your nearest branch in Dieterich, Teutopolis, Effingham, Newton, Lake Sara, St. Elmo, Belleville, Breese, Chester, Columbia, Waterloo, Edwardsville, or Red Bud, Illinois.
How do Personal Loans Work?
A personal loan is also called an installment loan because you borrow a lump sum upfront and then repay it, with interest, in regular monthly installments for a pre-determined period of time.
Personal Loan Benefits
- Competitive interest rates
- Predictable monthly payment makes it easy to budget
- No restrictions on what you use the money for
- Choose the loan amount and repayment term that works for you
- Swift and local decision-making
What can I use a Personal Loan for?
Since there are no restrictions on what you use your personal loan for, the possibilities are endless. However, these are the most popular categories for personal loan usage:
- Big Purchases: Refrigerator just quit on you? Your college student needs a new computer? When it comes to anything you need to buy but don’t cash for, a personal loan can offer a lower fixed interest rate than a credit card.
- Major Expenses: Need to pay coinsurance on a surgery or cover an unexpected hospital bill? Or perhaps you need to put down three months’ rent on a new apartment. Travel can also be financed with a personal loan.
- Debt Consolidation: Is your high-interest credit card debt torpedoing your budget? Consolidate one or more credit card balances into a lower fixed interest rate. Once you choose your term, you’ll know the date your debt will be paid off.
Contact us to learn more about Personal Loans
Looking for the best personal loans in Central and Western Illinois? Still have questions or need help finding the best loan option for your needs? Get in touch with us or visit your local Dieterich Bank branch to get started. Our staff is ready and eager to help.