Frequently Asked Questions
Contact information can be updated at any Dieterich Bank location. If you are unable to stop by one of our locations, you may change your information through our secure Online Banking.
How can I get a copy of my account statement?
You can enroll in eDocuments on our Digital Banking platform.
- Log in to your digital banking
- Click "Statements" in the Account Services area.
- Select an account, or click "Select All" if you wish to register all accounts for eDocuments.
- You will be presented with eDocument Terms & Conditions.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Terms & Conditions and select "View Test Document" (this will download a pdf).
- Select "Select All" for accepting the Terms & Conditions.
- Select "Accept Terms & Conditions."
What should I do if my identity has been stolen?
Please stop by one of our branch locations so we may assist you with taking the necessary steps to safeguard your accounts. If you are unable to stop by one of our locations, please contact your local branch or Customer Care Team by phone.
What options do I have for obtaining my account information?
Account information is available 24 hours per day by using our online banking or our telephone banking service. To enroll in our digital banking, click “Enroll” in the account login on the homepage of our website or download our mobile app to start the process. To activate your account for telephone banking, please call 1-877-245-2265; this option will give you immediate access to your account information over the phone.