Online security is important to us. That is why we are committed to safeguarding your personal information online to keep it secure and confidential. Dieterich Bank works with cutting-edge technology partners to ensure that the most secure environment is made possible for our valued customers.
The bank utilizes multiple layers of security. The following are used to prevent unauthorized access to customer data:
- Secure socket layer (SSL) technology is used to encrypt personal information being transmitted between the bank and its customers. SSL utilizes mathematical formulas to encrypt or hide information from unauthorized users.
- A firewall separates the bank's data from the internet.
- An intrusion detection system and an intrusion prevention system are used to constantly monitor the data transmitted to and from the bank's computers.
- Passcodes are encrypted and cannot be accessed by the bank or its service providers.
- User IDs are automatically deactivated after three unsuccessful login attempts within a 24-hour time frame.
- Users are required to change their passcodes every 180 days.
This site may be utilized for authorized purposes only. Unauthorized access or use is not permitted and constitutes a crime punishable by law. Activity on this site is monitored for security purposes.