Dieterich Bank recognizes that our greatest asset is not our products or loans – it’s our people. They are the friendly faces who greet our customers by name and who directly reflect our core values of integrity, value, service excellence, and teamwork. We believe that employees in our retail locations should be local citizens who are involved in the community because we care about doing our part to make this a great place to live and work.
Honored to Be One of the Best Places to Work In Illinois
For the last three years in a row, Dieterich Bank has earned the distinction of being one of the Best Places to Work in Illinois. So many factors go into this but it really comes down to our understanding that paying attention to you, your work/life balance and your opportunities for growth is just as important as paying salaries.
We've even incorporated "Our employees are envied by their peers" into our mission statement! It's a reminder to continue striving to be an employer of choice in our community and outperform other companies when it comes to keeping our employees happy and proud to work here. Their happiness naturally in turn comes through in the service they provide, ensuring that our customers are equally happy when their needs are met in the friendly, helpful manner we're known for.
A More Rewarding Work Experience at Dieterich Bank
We realize that you're not just looking for a job, but more specifically, a job you feel good about. We understand we all have commitments outside of work and Dieterich Bank makes it a priority to provide a fun, family-friendly, work-life integration environment to our employees. Here are a few ways we cultivate a company culture you will thrive in:
- We keep an open door policy all the way to the CEO.
- Our Operations Center enjoys a casual work environment.
- The reFUNders reward employees in unique ways.
- We strive to provide technology upgrades for our employees to be able to do their jobs.
- Employee activities and events are held on a regular basis to “get together” outside of work.
- Each employee is provided with 4 hours of paid time each year to volunteer with a charity of their choice.
- We provide a rewarding career to our employees with advancement potential.
Picture yourself coming to work every day in a place where you are doing great things for the people, businesses and causes in our community, and also for yourself.
Your Complete Employee Benefits Package
Dieterich Bank works hard to check off your total employment wish list by providing our employees with a comprehensive and value-added benefits package, including:
- Group Health Insurance
- Group Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life, AD&D & LTD Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Plan – Employer matching available
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- Paid Time Off (Holidays, sick time, personal time, and vacation)
Grow Your Banking Career Path
Whether you're curious about jobs at a bank and just starting out or you're looking to further your career in banking, we welcome you to get to know us and see what we're all about. Every single team member, from loan officer to branch manager to bank teller and more, plays an equally critical role in the success of Dieterich Bank and our customers.
Does our culture appeal to you? Interested in what job titles are available and what each position requires? If you're looking for a rewarding career in the finance industry with a growing community bank, please visit our Available Career Opportunities for a complete listing of opportunities here at Dieterich Bank.
For additional information or questions contact:
Nikki Bloemer, PHR
300 Sur Woods Drive
Effingham, IL 62401