Dieterich Bank recognizes that our greatest asset is not our products or loans – it’s our people. We truly are a community bank which means we seek employees that encompass our core values of integrity, value, service excellence, and teamwork. We believe that the employees in our retail locations should be local citizens and be involved in the community. Our Retail Bankers know our customers by name – similar to the popular 80’s television sitcom Cheers –
“Where everybody knows your name.”
Our Employees Are Envied By Their Peers…
- We keep an open door policy all the way to the CEO.
- Our Operations Center enjoys a casual work environment.
- The reFUNders reward employees in unique ways.
- We strive to provide technology upgrades for our employees to be able to do their jobs.
- Employee activities and events are held on a regular basis to “get together” outside of work.
- Each employee is provided with 4 hours of paid time each year to volunteer with a charity of their choice.
- Provide a rewarding career to our employees with advancement potential.
Dieterich Bank provides our employees with a complete benefits package including:
- Group Health Insurance
- Group Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life, AD&D & LTD Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Plan – Employer matching available
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- Paid Time Off (Holidays, Sick Time, Personal Time, and Vacation)
Does our culture appeal to you? If you are looking for a rewarding career with a growing community bank please visit our Available Career Opportunities for a complete listing of opportunities.
For additional information or questions contact:Nikki Bloemer, PHR