Get true control and total convenience with Business Bill Pay.
Pay bills, delegate tasks, run reports and more, all in one place.
Bill Pay from Dieterich Bank lets you manage back-office duties more effectively and run your business more efficiently. This bill pay platform was designed specifically to meet the needs of today’s small businesses. What are the key features of Bill Pay?
- Pay your business’s bills and view payment activity anytime, anywhere
- Delegate the payment responsibilities you want to
- Set permission controls so you maintain the final say
- Quickly run customized reports with the information your business needs
- Reduce your paperwork and bookkeeping
- Maintain more control over cash flow
- Increase your security over mailing checks
How to Get Started
- Log into your digital banking account.
- Select the "Move Money" tab in the menu
- Select "Enroll Now" under Bill Pay Enrollment.
- Fill in the requested information.
Start using Bill Pay
First, you need to enroll to activate your Bill Pay account.
If you have enrolled, you can set up payees and start making payments in a few easy steps:
1. Log in to your account and click the "Move Money" tab in the menu.
2. Under "My Payees" select the "+" button
3. Select "Bill Pay" as the type of payee
4. Choose either "company" or "individual" depending on who you are paying.
3. Enter the requested information. Typically this information can be found on your latest bill statement.
Once you add your payee, you can start making payments in seconds.