Prime Rewards Checking
Free checking has just gone prime time!
Earn an amazing 3.0 % APY* each monthly qualification cycle with this free high interest checking account. But we're just getting started. Your Prime Rewards also include nationwide ATM fee refunds** — all with no minimum balance to earn rewards or monthly service fees.
Qualifying for the Prime Rewards is extremely simple. But if you don't qualify one cycle, don't worry— you still get a free checking account that earns interest at our base rate. And you can get the Prime Rewards back the very next cycle! Just another way we're helping the Dieterich, Teutopolis, Effingham, Newton, Red Bud, Belleville, and St Elmo communities.
- 3.0 % APY* on balances $1 up to $10,000
- 3.0 % to .31% APY on balances over $10,000, depending on balance in account*
- 0.10% APY* base rate if qualifications aren't met
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds**
- No monthly service fees
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Unlimited check writing
- Free Debit Card
- Free Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Free E-Statements
- Unlimited Telephone Banking
- Direct deposit available
- Overdraft Protection available
- FDIC Insured
- $25 minimum deposit to open
To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in Prime Rewards Checking each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 10 POS debit card transactions post and settle (excluding ATM transactions)
- Receive a monthly Electronic Statement (must have a valid e-mail address)
- Access Online Banking at least one time per qualification cycle (www.dieterichbank.com)
The Prime Rewards account is available only for residents of the following Illinois counties: Bond, Clark, Clay, Clinton, Coles, Crawford, Cumberland, Effingham, Fayette, Jasper, Madison, Marion, Monroe, Montgomery, Randolph, Richland, Shelby, St Clair, and Washington.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 11/15/2016. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $25. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances $1 up to $10,000 receive APY of 3.0%; and (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.31% interest rate on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in 3.0% - 0.31% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.10% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. **ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $4.99 or higher. ATM reimbursement cap is $30 per cycle